1) Who can attend the NSFC 2012?
It is open to all undergraduates and post-graduates from any university or tertiary institution.
2) How many people are expected to attend the NSFC 2012?
There will be 600 students selected to participate in the Conference.
3) What is the conference dress code?
The conference dress code is business formal.
4) Would food be catered for vegetarians?
Yes, we have the option of vegetarian food. Please choose the option 'Vegetarian' under dietary requirements when you register.
5) Would there be Halal food?
Yes, we have catered Halal food. Please choose the option 'Halal' under dietary requirements when you register.
1) What other documents do I have to submit along with my registration?
You will be required to submit a 1-page CV. This is not compulsory, however you may be invited to office visits, networking sessions and potential internships should you send them as your CV will be sent to your sponsors for their references. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24 February 2012, 2359hrs.
Please include the following in the email:
- NRIC/NTU Matriculation number
2) Will my CV be forwarded to anyone else besides the organizers?
Yes, CVs of successful applicants will be forwarded to our sponsors.
3) Do I have to register in advance?
Yes, attendance to the conference is by registration only. Registration ends on 24 February 2012, 2359hrs. Click here to register.
4) How much does it cost to attend?
The conference is free of charge. It includes admission for the two-day conference, morning refreshments, lunch and tea breaks on each day of the conference. Participantís pack and conference materials will also be provided.
5) How will I know that my registration was successful?
You will receive an official invitation via e-mail once we have received your application.